Friday, March 28, 2008

I cant sleep but I still dream of her.

Twelve and three quarters hours of dealing poker last night, and I cant sleep well. I should be exhausted. I finally got to bed around 7:30 this morning, but I am back up for good and it’s just after 11am.

We had a pretty decent no limit game last night. It started out as a 2-5 Limit game with several players holding “over” buttons, which allow them to play no limit if only overs players are left in the hand. It was one of the most solid games I have seen in awhile, in that no one got stuck to ridiculously bad, and we really didn’t see much turnover all night. Most of the players stuck around till the wee hours of the morning. Finally a couple quit and a couple others busted, so we called it a night. It evolved to a 1-2 no limit after we lost the last limit player around midnight or one.

Players. Come to the Rainbow this weekend. Our room is nice, and the bad beat jackpot is getting juicy at around fourteen grand. Plus, I need the money. C’mon – orphans and homeless and stuff.

P90X is still going well. I am about 12 days in and feeling good. It was hard to develop a good routine at first, but I think I am getting the hang of it now. Yoga sucks. Final answer. I am the least flexible person I know. I think I have touched my toes like, never. Unless I bend my knees. I can do that easy….

J

No comments: