Saturday, July 01, 2006

Slow Saturday

I think money is relative to its amounts… In other words, the more you make – the more you spend. I am horrified when I think of the kind of week I had and where it all went. Clothes mostly, I think.

I do have a lot to show for it, but it still sucks when you see a FAT no limit game and cant sit down due to bankroll issues. I’ve tried it in the past, but you really do need a generous buffer when playing no limit, at least the way I play. A few hundred just won’t cut it when some jackass sucks out his gutshot and you can’t reload. You have to be able to come back and punish him for daring to take your chips in such a manner.

Funny stuff in the Salt Lake Tribune today about one of the poker rooms in Salt Lake getting busted. Check out this link - http://www.sltrib.com/utah/ci_4001808. I know almost everyone involved. I hope they don't come down too hard on them...

Salt Lake City and Utah in general are so damn tight. Not to go on a rant here, but why cant grown ups choose what they do with their own money and what time of night they’d like to buy a beer. There’s a lot to be said for 24 hour adulthood here in Nevada. Almost all of it is positive, only the auto insurance rates suck.

Only four games for most of the day at work. Happy 4th of July. I’m glad most of my coworkers are on vacation.

Support Illegal Downloading!

J

No comments: