Thursday, March 23, 2006

Weird Packaging

I only brought white golf balls....

12:30pm
I just bought some socks and things from Wal Mart, and it wasn’t until I opened the socks that I realized they came in a resealable bag. It had a zip lock at the top. Why the hell do you need a seal for your socks? Cut open the plastic, wash the socks, and put them away. I don’t get it. It wasn’t like it was just there either. Hanes felt it necessary to include it as one of the features printed on the box. Longer Lasting. Now Double Tough Heel and Toe! Resealable Bag. No Shit.
I just finished my first day of quarterly poker tournament. We had the place packed for 12 hours straight. I hope the money is good this time. They make it hard because of the tournament structure. The winner receives $15000 in prize money, consisting of a $10000 World Series of poker buy in and $5000 in cash. Second drops off to $4000 or so, and it pays all the way to twentieth place. I can’t believe how many people wasted $150 on the buy-in. Not too may good players in a field of 180.

5:30pm
Damn. Paulin broke my new callaway driver. Snapped the neck rught off. I played it off like I was cool, but I was pissed. I got over it pretty quick when I started nailing everything my 4 iron on the range. It was still too cold to golf. (see picture). Maybe if I buy new clubs it will warm up…

No comments: